3 BEDROOM LUXURY VILLA, HOUT BAY, CAPE TOWN
15 mins to Camps Bay Beach
A very special villa, with the most tranquil and peaceful energy yet just 15 mins away from the Hustle and buzz of Camps Bay.
Buddha Villa is located in Hout Bay, and is blessed with stunning Sea Views, the sound of crashing waves, Private Pool & Garden, and unique decoration that gives a feeling of peace and tranquility. A home away from home and the perfect holiday villa. Magnificent contemporary living at its best! Breathtakingly stunning position.
The villa comes with a fully time maid that has worked in the villa for years.
• 2 level detached home
• All bedrooms are en-suite
• Uninterrupted mountain and sea views
• Views from all bedrooms
• Approx 5 minute to Hout Bay beachfront, restaurants and shops
• Approx 10 minute to Camps Bay Beach and 15-20 min Cape Town Center
• Telephone and wireless internet
• Flat screen TV, DSTV, DVD ( operates separately to decoder in Upper living room)
• Your very own art gallery in the house… Famous South African and international artists.
• 24 hour monitored alarm and a safe, fully secure
• Maid Mon -Sat for cleaning, washing and ironing
• Pool & garden service
Living & Dining
• Open plan lounge and dining area for 8 guests
• Fully Equipped & Kitted Open Plan Chef`s Kitchen
• Leads onto an open deck with outdoor lounge area overlooking the Sea
• Two Lounges – one on ground floor and one on upper floor
• Laundry w/ washing machine + tumble dryer
Outdoors (Lower Level)
• Water Fountain
• Wooden deck with Swimming Pool leading down to back garden
• Herb garden, Koi pond and Zen garden
• Outdoor dining, loungers and gas and wood BBQ
• Double garage with remote access and extra off street parking
• Interior Designed
• En-Suite Bathrooms
• Sea and Mountain Views
• Flat Screen TVs
• Hotel Style fresh linen
•Walking distance to your very Hout Bay fishing village
•8 mins to Llundadno Beach
•10-15 mins to Camps Bay Beach
Hout Bay is part of Cape Town,and it situated 15-20 min from the city centre… but it may as well be miles away. The village of Hout Bay is on the Atlantic sea-board and is the gate way down to Cape Point. This is an active fishing harbour and you can see the boats arrive with their fresh catch of the day. Haggling is welcome!
Great warm days for most of the year, mountain walks, deep sea fishing charters available. Wine route 15 min away. Stellenbosch wine route is about an hours drive. We have many good restaurants and lots of quaint little shops for you to remember your time spent in this remarkable village. The Cape Town nightlife is just a quick drive away! Taxis available for those wanting to party till late!
Thank you for considering Buddha Villa for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!