Looking for the best selection of Atlantic Seaboard accommodation? We offer an excellent range of apartments, villas and additional self-catering options to help you find the perfect place to stay. With so much to see and do, you will never run out of things to do in this exquisite destination. Spend the day worshipping the sun at the Blue Flag status Camps Bay beach, which is flanked by a strip of beach bars and cafes. Watch the sun on one of Clifton’s four breath-taking beaches, each offering its own unique vantage point. Take a stroll along the Sea Point Promenade, watching sea gulls, rollerbladers, dog walkers and kids enjoy the long stretch of walkway that seems made for leisure. Visit the renowned V&A Waterfront, with its designer stores, abundant restaurants and bars and iconic landmarks such as the Two Oceans Aquarium and harbour. Get some fresh air and sunshine at Green Point Urban Park, which is free for everyone to enjoy. Catch a sporting event at the neighbouring Cape Town Stadium.
Whether walking, driving, swimming or just lying around, you can’t help but enjoy what the Atlantic Seaboard has to offer. No matter what activity you choose, a huge variety of beaches, restaurants, bars, shops and attractions are easily accessible from this area.
Why Book Atlantic Seaboard Accommodation?
Atlantic Seaboard accommodation includes some of the city’s most in-demand properties, ranging from compact sea-facing studio apartments all the way to sprawling 5-star luxury villas. This variety, combined with the area’s central location and proximity to major attractions, beaches and activities makes it the perfect choice for just about every travel requirement… business, leisure, team building, romance and weekend getaways can all be enjoyed along the Atlantic Seaboard.
Many visitors flock to the area in search of its renowned beaches, which include some of the city’s most finest coastal regions. Larger, well-known beaches such as Camps Bay, Clifton and Bakoven attract thousands of holidaymakers each year. Smaller beaches entice honeymooners and those seeking a tranquil escape, with Llandudno, Oudekraal and Glen Beach offering a quiet place to unwind. It’s not just beaches that the area has to offer however.
Some of the top reasons to book your Atlantic Seaboard accommodation include the following:
- Diverse accommodation. Comprising around 12 suburbs, it goes without saying that there is a staggering diversity of accommodation choices across this region. Depending on your budget and preferences, you could choose a modern Atlantic Seaboard apartment that easily sleeps between one and two guests, or you choice opt for a spacious Atlantic Seaboard villa that caters to larger groups of 10 or more guests. Green Point, Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Mouille Point, Granger Bay and the Waterfront are all excellent picks for apartments – many of which offer ocean views. Camps Bay, Clifton, Llandudno and Fresnaye boast some of the city’s most exclusive villas.
- Wining and dining. The Camps Bay beachfront is one of the best places to enjoy sundowners, with popular restaurants and bars such as Café Caprice found here. Somerset Road in Green Point is also dotted with trendy bars and restaurants, while the V&A Waterfront is home to a wide selection of places to wine and dine. If it’s sushi or oysters you are craving, look out for hotspots such as Beluga in Green Point. If you’re more in the mood for fish and chips, enjoyed on the beach, Hout Bay is a good choice. Whatever your preferences may be, you will seldom have to venture more than 10 minutes or so to find somewhere to savour a meal and a refreshing drink.
- Shopping. There are a few major shopping centres in this area. The largest of them is the V&A Waterfront shopping centre, which is located on Dock Road. This is where you can enjoy designer shopping at hundreds of world-class stores. The mall also houses facilities such as foreign exchange, post office and banks. In Camps Bay, The Promenade is a small but well-equipped mall that offers a variety of shops, restaurants, salons and utilities. De Waterkant’s Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village is a few minutes from Green Point on Somerset Road. The CBD meanwhile is a quick drive away, with additional shops to explore.
- Entertainment. The V&A Waterfront mall houses a cinema, screening a number of movies that cater to all ages. Also in the Waterfront lies the Cape Town Comedy Club – an excellent choice for a fun night out. Camps Bay is home to the intimate Theatre on the Bay, which screens a number of plays, comedies, musicals and shows. This is also where you will find Dizzy’s karaoke, and Leopard Lounge at the Twelve Apostles. Hout Bay’s Bay Harbour Market kicks off on Friday evening at The Workshop, offering food, craft beer, live music and stalls.
- Romance ready. Atlantic Seaboard accommodation seems made for romance. Honeymooners are attracted to Camps Bay and Clifton, both of which offer quintessential ocean views and dreamy white sand beaches. Llandudno is a little quieter, while still being close to beaches and attractions. Many of our villas boast incredible views, with some of them found directly on the beach. A number of our villas are fitted with hot tubs, luxury spa bathrooms, sumptuous master suites and other features that help set the right tone for a romantic break.
- Family-friendly. This area caters to families as well. Areas such as Camps Bay, Clifton, Llandudno and Hout Bay are often home to spacious self-catering properties and villas that have lawns, swimming pools and ample space. Hout Bay is also ideal for families, with numerous attractions that include the World of Birds and Clay Café. Ask our bookings team for their recommendations when planning your family holiday. We will help you find the ideal Atlantic Seaboard for a memorable trip!
Browse Our Featured Atlantic Seaboard Accommodation
Now that you know a little more about what to expect when visiting this area, we’re here to help you find the perfect place to stay. ComeToCapeTown.com offers an excellent selection of villas, apartments and holiday houses in Atlantic Seaboard. Whatever your needs may be, you are sure to find what you are looking for. Our Curated Collection showcases the very best of the best, featuring some of our most sought-after accommodation.
To get started, view our featured accommodation in Atlantic Seaboard below. From there, you can make an enquiry to check availability, and secure your booking. Got any questions about finding Atlantic Seaboard accommodation? Contact the ComeToCapeTown.com team right now for assistance!