The White House
Perfect solitude in a breathtaking position is what makes the Whitehouse a desired destination. Set 10 kilometres from Plettenberg Bay in the hills of Uplands this unique off the grid home offers a visit to nature without compromising any of the creature comforts.
Bedroom and Bathroom:
Main Bedroom. King size bed,bathroom with stand alone shower and bath,two seperate wash basins. Sliding doors open onto pool deck. Walk in closet. Gas fire place.
King size bed with large bathroom,free standing shower and bath. Ample closet space. Sliding doors open onto west facing deck with mountain views and gas fire place. Walk in closet.
Two single matresses on a King size base which can be joined to make a King size. Sliding doors open on to deck .Gas fireplace. Walk in closet. Covered Outside day bed with bath and shower..
Features and amenities:
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and two electric ovens.
- Two fridges
- Deep freeze
- Coffee Maker
- All cutlery, crockery and glasses.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- All Linen.
- Wi- Fi.
- Wood burning fireplaces in kitchen, dining room and lounge.
- Sound system in living areas, kitchen and outside deck areas.
- Dining room table seating 10.
- Helipad and basketball court
- Swimming Pool not heated.
- Large deck and seating areas.
- Security cameras and Alarm system.
- Outside Table seats 10.
Activities and points of interest:
- A variety of restaurants 10-30 mins drive away.
- Plettenberg Bay 15 mins with safe beaches and lifeguards.
- Whale and dolphin watching tours.
- Various Nature Trails.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve 2500ha Game Drives and Lodge.
- Primate Sanctuary
- Elephant Sanctuary.
- Birds of Eden.
- Cheetah and large cat sanctuary.
- Bungy Jumping.
- Tree Top Canopy tours.
- Deep sea fishing.
- Scuba Diving.
- Plettenberg Bay Airport 30 mins.
- Knysna 40 mins
- George 90 mins.
Thank you for considering The White House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!