Gorgeous ocean views from the front of this house and a gate leading onto the mountain from the back. Giving you the opportunity to see whales and enjoy a refreshing walk in nature.
Two storey, modern, family home renovated in 2019 with panoramic views of Llandudno beach, ocean and mountains. Spacious and comfortable, practically wind free, north facing so not hot in the afternoon sun, close to the beach.
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 9 plus a sleeper couch.
Lounge: glass doors open to sea views, pool and covered patio. Spacious and large, wood burning stove, large flat screen TV with Netflix, DSTV and sound system. Games area with snooker table and Foosball.
Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher. Filter water available from the fridge. Scullery with washer & dyer.
Open plan dining with large table that comfortably seats 10.
Pool patio includes couch, 2 comfortable chairs, swinging chair and 2 loungers. Salt water pool with rim flow.
- Swimming pool overlooking the ocean
- 850m from Llandudno Beach
- Housekeeping included weekdays (excluding Public holidays)
- Large, open plan lounge, kitchen, dinning overlooking the ocean
- Wood burning stove in lounge and underfloor heating in upstairs bathroom and downstairs PJ lounge
- Satellite TV Security system linked to armed response, electric fence, camera’s
- Secure parking on premises
- Barbecue facilities
- Children under adult supervision welcome
- Child safety issues: open staircases, balconies, unfenced pool (there is a pool net), pool rimflow overlooks a drop
- Bath towels, beach towels & hairdryer provided
- Available for film/photoshoots
- No smoking
- No pets
Thank you for considering Whale Rock for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!