Villa Neptune is beautifully designed with a modern yet elegant style throughout. The Villa is on 2 levels and is situated between Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront on the Atlantic Seaboard. The villa is fifty meters elevation above the Atlantic Ocean, but only a four hundred meters from it. There is a separate flatlet on the lower level of the house which is rented out separately and the guests use the same entrance.
Open-plan living area with fold-away doors, extending the space to include the 15-metre balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean
Lounge Area with log burning fireplace
12-Seater Dining Area
Cocktail bar with seating occupies the far end of the balcony and has views of the ocean and connects directly to the kitchen
Separate TV room with Smart TV which connects to your mobile phone or using Netflix
Fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Nespresso machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
Bedroom 1: Extra-length king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower & double vanity, sofa, TV, private balcony with seating
Bedroom 2: Extra-length king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower & single vanity, armchair, TV,
Bedroom 3: Extra-length king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower & double vanity, armchair, TV, dressing table, private balcony with 2 chairs & coffee table
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Free parking on premises.
- Pool (Private or shared) or use of pool at Boutique Hotel.
- Breakfast is included and may be taken at the nearby hotel or in the Villa.
- The Boutique Hotel is only fifty metres away or about 3 houses down.
- A housekeeper is on hand to deal specifically with the requirements of guests at the Villa.
- A parking space is provided at the villa or at the hotel with security.
Thank you for considering Villa Neptune for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!