GLIDING ACROSS THE OCEAN on the worlds most advanced water bike is the most exciting & unique way to experience the ocean around Simon’s Town, famous for its marine life & spectacular views of the surrounding Table Mountain range.
Our premium, non-motorized water bikes are eco-friendly and are designed to be used on the ocean. Due to the elevated sitting position, you do not get wet.
These easy, no hassle water bikes are silent, very stable, do not emit emissions, simple to steer and do not require balancing. No previous experience or skills are required and this is a truly sustainable eco-adventure.
All tours are weather dependent and bookings are essential.
1 HOUR GUIDED OCEAN ADVENTURE TOUR – maximum weight is 110 kg’s
This tour is very popular. For those who want to experience the water biking adventure on the ocean at an easy going relaxed pace. You are accompanied by a guide boat with friendly and knowledgeable crew to ensure you have a great experience.
Service Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
* Full payment is required when booking on line.
* A 50% deposit is required for group bookings
* Full balance to be settled prior to commencement
All water bike rides are subject to weather and sea conditions. Your safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore, if the ride has to be canceled due to weather or for any other reason beyond our control, either on or prior to the day of your booking, we will offer you an alternative date. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided.
Minimum age is 13 years, must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum height approximately 1.5 m (5 feet) to reach the pedals
Maximum weight is 110 kg’s (240 pounds)
PLEASE NOTE, for safety reasons, we cannot exceed the maximum weight.
CLIENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
* Prior to 5 days before the excursion – full refund
* Any trips cancelled within 5 days – no refund
* A no-show – no refund
* Vouchers are valid for one year
* Do not be late as we depart on time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Please arrive at least 20 MINUTES before the scheduled time of departure
* No late arrivals will be accommodated
* No alcohol is to be consumed prior to a guided ride or walk-in rentals
* We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any stage if the weather changes or for any unforeseen
circumstances beyond our control
* All instructions must be strictly adhered to at all times
* An indemnity form needs to be signed online prior to a guided tour and on the quayside with a walk-in
* If you return early, no refund is offered
* A reservation is valid for one year, from date of booking.
* If the price of the tour is increased between date of reservation and date of activity, the balance will need
to be paid.
* You will be held liable and charged for any loss of or damage to any part of the water bike and equipment.
* It is YOUR responsibility to contact us, either via email or phone, the day before to confirm if the tour is
taking place or not.
Thank you for looking after us again this year, dealing with your team is always one less thing to worry about when planning our travel to Cape Town. See you again next year! Maggie
OVER AND ABOVE! Especially sherri! Farzaana was great & Merilyn was great
The apartment was better than we imagined - it was really great! Everyone was really friendly!! Questions were responded very quickly and everything was done so we felt comfortable! Thank you very much!!!