Sandy Bay Beach House
This spectacular, residential home is positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks the Sandy Bay nature reserve.
The house is situated on the highest road in Llandudno giving you one of the most breathtaking views in Cape Town.
With the Sandy Bay nature reserve running along the south side of the house, you are able to view the magnificent bird life from the comfort of this home, with a clear view overlooking to Sandy Bay.
The sunsets are awesome and set directly in front of the house, making it the perfect place to enjoy sundowners on one of the terraces.
There is also a pool area, which makes for great outdoor entertaining. The balconies are not secure for children. The house is on two levels, with bedrooms on each level each with fantastic views and en-suite bathrooms.
Services and Extra Information
- pool area with barbeque & table for outdoor dining
- dining area with 12-seater table
- large lounge with fireplace
- kitchen – stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- separate laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- TV, DVD player, music system
- house alarm & secure off street parking
- cleaning can be arranged at an extra charge
- non-smoking indoors
- No parties
- Interested in film/photo shoots
- The balconies are safe for all except toddlers
- The pool has a terrace
- There is a front terrace overlooking Sandy Bay ocean
- Double garage plus extra parking
- Guest toilet
- Main bedroom has hot & cold air-conditioning, king size bed, ocean views and en-suite with bath and shower
- 2nd bedroom has a king size bed, ocean views and en-suite with a bath
- 3rd bedroom has a private balcony with 2 x single beds, ocean views and en-suite with bath and showe
Thank you for considering Sandy Bay Beach House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!