The Norval Foundation offers a unique experience with a stay at the luxury Artist Apartment.
An opportunity to immerse oneself in a behind-the-scenes experience of an art museum.
Thoughtfully designed, this first floor apartment serves an a meeting point between art, nature and architecture.
As a guest in our apartment you will enjoy free admission to our museum and sculpture garden, as well as a private and complimentary tour led by one of our curators.
You will also receive preferential bookings for museum events and concerts coinciding with your stay.
Located near many of the Cape’s exciting attractions, let the Norval Foundation be your art inspired haven as you explore the foundation and its surroundings.
Be in the company of honorary artists, curators, academics, collectors and art enthusiasts
- Private, self-catering accommodation for up to four guests (sharing)
- Two large, en-suite bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Study that can be used as a third bedroom
- Luxury linens and fine finishes
- Fully equipped, self-catering kitchen
- Air conditioning
- WiFi and DSTV
- Spacious balcony with elevated views of the sculpture garden and vineyards beyond
- Direct access to the foundation and its galleries and garden below
- One secure parking bay
- Tasteful and convenient dining at The Skotnes Restaurant and Bar (the culinary arm of Norval Foundation)
- Bespoke shopping experience at our museum shop
- Located 35 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
Thank you for considering Norval Foundation Apartment for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!