The Noordhoek valley remains one of the Cape Town’s treasured destinations. It is situated at the foot of Chapman’s Peak and has a delightful village atmosphere with awesome mountain and sea views. The area has lots to offer, including a wide range of activities.
Kudu is 3 bedroom cottage in the Monkey Valley Estate in Noordhoek. It offers wonderful views over the Noordhoek/Kommetjie area. Monkey Valley offers a restaurant, bar, jungle gym for kids and a 15 minute walk to the beach. It’s a great holiday destination for adults and kids too.
• Kitchen with Dishwasher, Micro, fridge, hob and oven
• Open Plan to lounge with TV
• Deck with table and chairs
• BBQ – wood
Bedroom 1: (Ground floor)
• Twin bed
• Opens to deck with views.
• Separate bathroom
Bedroom 2: (Upstairs)
• Twin bed
• En-suite – shower , loo and basin
Bedroom 3: (Upstairs)
• Twin Bed
• En-suite – shower, loo and basin
Thank you for considering Noordhoek Kudu for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!