Details: Housekeeper – services the house daily Monday to Friday (guests can request weekends)
she also cooks and bakes.
- Lounge, dining, seats 10 and kitchen with breakfast nook, seats 5 or 6 with separate scullery
- Double garage with or without a Chrysler voyager (seats 7 comfortably)
- Balcony with braai
- Views– exceptional (will take you breath away)
- first row of houses on central beach.
- Direct access to beach through beach gate. 20 meters to walk to central beach, 100 meters to hobbi beach and the wedge (surfing spot), nice early morning short hike to lookout beach (best breakfasts at the lookout deck) 150 meters to beacon island hotel, diving club etc
- Whale and dolphin and seal watching by boat can also hire canoe’s and jet ski’s.
- Lots of other very good restaurants nearby for the energetic – can walk into town (lots of lovely shops and restaurants also a qaint market
Main bedroom en suite (full bathroom) – beautiful views and shared large balcony with bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 – includes lounge and tv & stunning views from very large balcony (shares full bathroom with bedroom 3)
Bedroom 3 – two single beds (great for teens or smaller children or the aupair).
Bedroom 2 – 3 beds (1 bunk bed (2 beds) and a single bed
shared full bathroom
Lounge, kitchen and private entrance
2 bedrooms en suite (showers only)
guest clock room
Wine cellar or another bedroom for children
Dining room and kitchen
Lower level – pool and lounging area also possible to braai
Garden grassed with swings and meditation / quiet area below
Thank you for considering Michelene for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!