Maori Villa Llandudno
This stylish Llandudno home is the perfect getaway house for a big family holiday – it can sleep up to 10 guests. It has 5 bedrooms (4 are en-suite), a pool, fantastic ocean and mountain views and is within walking distance of Llandudno beach.
Maori Villa is a 5 minute walk to the beach which is a popular surfing spot. There are also beautiful walks to do in the area. The shops are 10 minutes away by car. This is one of the most prestigious suburbs of Cape Town along the Atlantic Seaboard. The city centre is a 15 minute drive along our magnificent coast and we are close to many restaurants and shopping.
- Expansive open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with panoramic views of the sea and mountains
- The open plan lounge has a TV area with Satellite TV, fully equipped kitchen and a 12 seater dining table
- Glass sliding doors open onto the patio/veranda with gas braai facility, comfortable seating and uninterrupted sea views
- Big with lots of space to chill out, chat with friends, dine at the outside table and great for having barbecues and watching the sunset
- Stairs lead down from the deck to the pool and garden below
- Main bedroom has a king sized bed with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower,basin and toilet) and opens up to look onto the pool.
- 2nd bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (bath, toilet, shower and basin). Opens up and looks out to the garden.
- 3rd bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (shower, toilet and basin).
- 4th bedroom has a double bed and en-suite (bath, shower, basin and toilet) and opens up to the garden.
- 5th bedroom has a double or single bed. The 5th bedroom is accessed by passing through the second bedroom.
There is a big pool with surrounding deck in a well established garden with outdoor furniture, sun loungers and outside shower.
Thank you for considering Maori Villa Llandudno for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!