Llandudno Beach Break
This spectacular 25 year old residential home is positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks the Sandy Bay nature reserve. This spectacular 25 year old residential home is positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks the Sandy Bay nature reserve. The house is situated on the highest road in Llandudno giving you one of the most breathtaking views in Cape Town. With the Sandy Bay nature reserve running along the south side of the house, you are able to view the magnificent bird life from the comfort of this home, with a clear view all the way to Sandy Bay.
The sunsets are awesome and set directly in front of the house, making it the perfect place to enjoy sundowners on one of the terraces. There is also a pool area, which makes for great outdoor entertaining. The balconies are not secure for children. The house is on two levels, with bedrooms on each level each with fantastic views and en-suite bathrooms.
- main bedroom – king-size bed, shower & bath, hot & cold air-con
- 2nd bedroom – king-size bed & bath
- 3rd bedroom – 2 single beds & shower
- large lounge with fireplace
- dining area with 12-seater table guest toilet
- kitchen – stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- pool area with barbeque & table for outdoor dining separate laundry room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- TV, DVD player, music system
- house alarm & secure off street parking
- cleaning lady can be arranged at R200 / day
- non-smoking indoors study with ADSL Internet
Thank you for considering Llandudno Beach Break for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!