La Vue Parfaite
This Provence style villa is set on the side of the mountain overlooking Gordon’s Bay Village and False Bay and the views are unforgettable.The mountain behind is a nature reserve – secluded, private, natural, peaceful and unspoilt. Gordons Bay is a beautiful village with 2 harbours, lovely restaurants & bars, blue flag beaches (3minutes) and only 15 minutes away to some of the oldest & most famous wine estates in the Western Cape.
- Open plan main living & entertaining room with fireplace comprising of a well-planned kitchen at the rear and front by large open room.
- Dining room with table for 10 guests and a fireplace – Next to well planned, fully equipped kitchen
- Large split level terrace looking onto the swimming pool & overlooking the bay, valley & mountains.
- 2 outside braai/barbeque areas. – one at the back of the venue and the other on a 50m2 roof terrace
- Wide driveway with parking for up-to 6 cars
- A second family room for the children – TV/DSTV (Dual) / WIFI / Games / Books – desk for studying
- 6 en-suite bedrooms – can accommodate 16 persons
Thank you for considering La Vue Parfaite for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!