Hoogeind Manor House
Nestled in the “Hen and Chicken estate” in the heart of Upper Claremont is this turn of the century Manor House.
The house has undergone a major renovation restoring the old lady to her former glory with all the benefits and convenience of modern day living.
The original Manor House and grounds have been incorporated into a boutique security estate of nine houses with 24hr manned security
Upper Claremont has the convenience of being close to Cavendish Shopping Centre, close to town and close to the wine farms of Constantia The house consists of:
- 4 double bedrooms all en-suite: main King size bed, 2nd bedroom queen size bed, 3rd bedroom, 2 x singles and 4th bedroom 2 x singles
- Open plan office and pyjama lounge.
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge area.
- King Size spare room en-suite.
- Kids playroom.
- Outside area includes a covered patio with braai/fireplace areas, outside bar area, a tanning sundeck, large grassed area and a 12m heated swimming pool.
- Outside Lounge and Dining areas
- Triple Garage
- Staff Room
- Laundry / Utility Room
- 8 seater Cinema Room
Wine Cellar Features and facilities:
- daily housekeeping excluding weekends and public holidays
- uncapped wifi
- Boutique security estate with 24-hour guard
- Beautiful mountain views
- lots of entertainment areas
- Nine plasma screen TV’s
Thank you for considering Hoogeind Manor House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!