A private, family home in Llandudno. Easy 3 minute walk to Llandudno beach.
Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful, blue flag status beaches in Cape Town. There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 minute and 10 minute drive away respectively and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
Come to a serene coastal village on the foot of Little Lion’s Head Mountain and situated between Llandudno and the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve. It is 16km from Cape Town which gives this sanctuary its peaceful atmosphere, free of traffic and pollution. The beaches are clean with soft white sand and refreshing seawater. If you heard that Cape Town has a laid back atmosphere you aint seen nothing until you come and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul in one of the most beautiful places nature has provided.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room leading onto the garden and pool area – ocean views
Small study area/workspace
Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and large en-suite. Opens onto a balcony overlooking the ocean
*There is a fourth bedroom that can be made available on request at an extra cost*
Services and Extra Information
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious free flowing interior living area leading to open air patio, outside deck, pool and garden
- Heated, chlorine, sparkling pool in attractive garden setting (pool can be fenced by arrangement)
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room flowing to pool area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Satellite TV (DSTV)
- Parking on premises
- Security system with interior & exterior beams – linked to armed response
- Children under adult supervision welcome
- Beach towels and hairdryer provided
- Pets permitted pending owners approval
- No parties Smoking exterior only please
Thank you for considering Beach Walk for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!