This lovely dedicated rental, thatch roof cottage sits upon the rocks just above the beach of Llandudno commanding uninterrupted views of the ocean, beach and mountain. Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches (blue flag status) in Cape Town.
There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 minute drive away and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops
- uninterrupted views of the ocean and mountain
- private path leading down to beach
- open plan living, dining and bar area
- 2 bedrooms downstairs leading onto garden with a swimming pool (no safety net)
- Flat screen TV with DSTV and DVD player, sound system with an iPod docking station,
- unlimited WIFI
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob etc.
- Fully equipped laundry room
- garage parking for 1 car and off street parking available
- Alarm system with outside beams around the perimeter of the house and internal beams linked to Adt control room
- Cleaning can be arranged at an extra cost of R300 per day (extra charges apply for weekends & public holidays)
- Gardener tends the garden once a week Pool is serviced once a week (not heated),
- Main bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) overlooking Llandudno beach
- The second bedroom has a double bed with separate bathroom with bath and separate shower open plan living, dining and bar area which leads out onto a balcony overlooking the beach
- barbeque facilities on the balcony overlooking the beach
- Beach Symphony has a funicular to use to go down to the house as well as stairs the loft has a single bed in it and a mezzanine area with a double futon but no bathroom facilities
Thank you for considering Beach Sympony for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!