Blaauwberg Beach – South Africa’s most popular spot for TV ads, bridal shoots and especially Table Mountain photographs – is literally 12 steps away from your front door! Sit and relax on your balcony as the world slowly goes by. Why bother switching on your television if you can watch the dolphins at play, with the whales and windsurfers as a backdrop? Separated from the main house and with its own totally private entrance, this luxurious unit sleeps 5. Amenities include 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms.
- Most photographed spot of Table View and Robben Island in the whole of S.A.
- Unbeatable views
- Observe the abundant coastal birdlife, including the endangered red oyster catcher which visits almost daily, from your balcony
- Sleeps 5 in total
- 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms
- Large open plan living room with fitted kitchen
- Lounge has a large couch and ample space for another single sleeper. Guests sleeping here have to share one of the en suite bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Private balcony with barbeque facilities
- Dedicated outside parking in front of the unit
- DSTV (Digital Satellite Television)
- “MyCity” bus stop 200 metres from your front door provides convenient transport locally and to the City”
- Internet access, WIFI
Thank you for considering Beach Heaven for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!