Avenue Bordeaux, Constantia, is a beautifully built Villa which has far reaching views over False Bay stretching to the Stellenbosch Mountain range as well as the back of Table Mountain. This stunning Villa is decorated in a European style with a mix of antiques and contemporary furniture.
The Villa is accessible only via a gated driveway, 100ft above the road. It is highly secure and very private. It is also located a short walk from the beautiful boutique 5-star Cellars Hohenhort Hotel.
This lovely character Villa has the added feature of straw bale roofs and is used sporadically by the owners whom travels quite a bit. It comprises 3 bedrooms, providing accommodation for up to 6 guests and has many child friendly features. The housekeeper lives on site adding the extra benefit for discerning guests.
Avenue Bordeaux is the ultimate luxury Villa for a wonderful tranquil holiday with your family.
• Massive grounds
• Residential, well known Road with private access control (security guard on duty 24/7)
• Fenced property with electric gate. Alarms (garden beams and house perimeter) linked to ADT
• Large garden with sweeping lawns
• Close to Constantia vineyards
• Open views across the Constantia Valley, from Devil’s peak to False Bay
• 2 car garage and plenty of on street parking.
• Swimming and plenty of loungers.
• Gas BBQ
• Colonial style villa with high wooden slated ceilings
• Beautiful large swimming pool, perfectly manicured lawn
• The swimming pool is not covered, but can be if required
• There is a large outdoor covered entertainment area that can be completely closed in
• Large, open plan
• Counter dining
• Double electric oven, gas hob
• Separate fridge and freezer
• Microwave and appliances (mixer, food processor, sandwich toaster, slow cooker)
• Separate scullery/laundry (washer, drier, dishwasher)
High voluminous living areas:
• Entrance hall with guest toilet
• Large open plan lounge with fireplace
• Formal lounge off the kitchen , opening onto large verandah with seating and water feature
• Dining room seating
• Flat screen TV with DSTV (dual view) DVD player
• North facing with mountain and valley views
• Dining area with table to seating
• Seating area
Small open study:
• WiFi internet access (uncapped)
Large main en-suite (bath, shower, basin toilet):
• Queen size bed
• Balcony with views
• Double bed
• Twin beds
• Housekeeper lives on the premises
• Twice per week
Thank you for considering Avenue Bordeaux for your stay in Constantia, Cape Town. Book with Us for the Lowest Rates available online, guaranteed!