48 Harbour Terrace is in close proximity to Table Mountain, Cape Town Castle and the Company Gardens which house the National Museum and Art Gallery. The apartment is just minutes from the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay and offers easy access to all of Cape Town’s major tourist attractions including Kirstenbosch, Cape Point, the wonderful Cape Wine Routes and the magnificent West Coast.
Wander through the stylish shops at the Cape Quarter, pick up a snack or groceries at the local Spar and Deli, or indulge in a fantastic meal at one of the many restaurants nearby. Delight in world-class theatre and music at Artscape, one of Cape Town’s premier arts venues; or let yourself loose in the rocking nightclubs of De Waterkant and the city and celebrate until sunrise.
With close access to Cape Town’s City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Stadium, Convention Centre and some of the world famous beaches, 48 Harbour Terrace is the ideal option for both vacationers and corporate visitors.
• 2 en-suite bedrooms (1 king on open mezzanine level, 1 x double)
• Beautiful views of the city of Cape Town from both bedrooms and the lounge area
• A Juliette balcony with 180 degree views from the V&A Waterfront to Table Mountain
• Flatscreen TV with DSTV, DVD player and HiFi with iPod/iPhone dock
• Lounge and fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine and washing machine
• Laptop safe (up to 15 inch), hairdryer, iron & ironing board
* Linen and towels supplied (apartment serviced weekly)
• Baby cot on request
* Free Wireless Internet (WiFi)
FACILITIES IN THE BLOCK:
• Secure offstreet parking for 1 car
• 24hr security
• Lift to apartment level
• Swimming pool, garden and BBQ facilities