Guests access this private and secure sentinel through an automated large garage entrance and either, take the stairs to the living area, or utilise the funicular via the library and study, through to the main living area upstairs.
The heart of this double volume living space are the 2 large modern wood-burning fireplaces, perfect for cozy evenings while embraced by the panoramic expanse beyond the glass walls. On the ample days of sunshine, this well-appointed living area flows naturally onto the equally impressive and ample outdoor terrace for stunning sundowner sessions of dreamy star gazing.
The sparkling pool and large patio, natural palm shading inspire pure laid-back indulgence, with al fresco dining area and ample seating completing the outdoor living experience at Camps Bay’s exciting, 41 Strathmore Villa!
The house is serviced from Solar panels and an inverter so there will be electricity even when the national grid is down.
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
- Housekeeping Saturday by arrangement no charge, and Sunday at additional charge.
- Alarm linked to armed response and electric fence right around
- Elevator from street level to middle floor of house
- Uncapped fast speed fibre wifi
- Full satellite TV and sound system
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Garaging for 3 cars
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Charlotte Rhys liquid soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner
- 5-minute walk to the main Camps Bay beach
Living areas on middle level:
- Open plan lounge / Dining / TV room / Kitchen and study
- Lounge with woordburning fireplace, large sliding doors opening up to pool patio, large TV
- Dining with large 12-seater table and large sliding doors opening up to pool patio, woodburning fireplace
- TV room with 50” plasma TV, apple TV, sound system and large sliding doors opening up to Pool patio, wood-burning fireplace
- Kitchen with large gas stove and double electric oven, full amenities, Nespresso coffee machine, icemaker
- Separate scullery and laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Study with mountain views, large desk and 2 chairs, printer/scanner
- Guest bathroom
Bedrooms on upper level:
- Bedroom 1 with King size bed, open plan to lounge area below can be enclosed, wrap around patio with 240 degree sea and mountain views, walk in closet, aircon/heater and safe, shutters close off the open plan area for privacy
- Bedroom 1 en-suite with large soaking bath, shower, double basin, bidet, outside shower and heated towels
- Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, aircon/heater, private patio with sea and mountain views and 2 sun loungers
- Bedroom 2 en-suite with large walk in shower, heated towel rails
Bedrooms on lower level:
- Bedroom 3 with queen size bed, sea and mountain views, aircon/heater
- Bedroom 3 en-suite with large walk in shower, heated towel rails
- Bedroom 4 with 2 twin beds, can be made up as King on request, sea and mountain views, aircon/heater
- Bedroom 5 with queen size bed, aircon/heater, sea and mountain views, safe
- Bathroom shared between bedrooms 4 & 5 with large walk in shower, heated towel rails
- Guest toilet on this level
- Large pool with solar heating
- Patio dining 10-seater table
- 3 x sun loungers
- Weber gas bbq
Thank you for considering 41 Strathmore for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!