Studio Apartment (sleeps 2)
4 Harbour Terrace is in close proximity to Table Mountain, Cape Town Castle and the Company Gardens which house the National Museum and Art Gallery. The apartment is just minutes from the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay and offers easy access to all of Cape Town’s major tourist attractions including Kirstenbosch, Cape Point, the wonderful Cape Wine Routes and the magnificent West Coast.
• Open plan studio layout with queen-sized bed, kitchen and seating area
• Separate bathroom (shower over bath)
• Juliette balcony with views towards the V&A Waterfront
• Flatscreen TV with DSTV, DVD player and HiFi with iPod/iPhone dock
• Free WiFi
• Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with microwave, coffee machine and washing machine
• Laptop safe (up to 15 inch), hairdryer, iron & ironing board
• Linen and towels supplied (apartment serviced weekly).