Designer Apartment for the discerning few.
This centrally located 2 bedroom, 3 level boutique apartments is a true example of understated luxury. The entire length of this magnificent double volume area is glass-fronted with spectacular views of Signal Hill, Lion’ Head and the cityscape. If you enjoy al fresco dining and sundowners the spacious balcony offers the perfect space from which to watch the sun set over one of the world’s most beautiful cities in the world, with a glass of bubbly or two.
The lower level of the luxury apartment houses the main entertaining area. It is open-plan with the living and dining areas making full use of the views at the front of the apartment. Glass doors let in the breeze and when open, the flow from inside out is seamless. Slick lines, glass, chrome and dark wood create a cool yet chic tone ideal for a business person or couple sharing with an eye for contemporary design and attention to detail.
The lounge area has two elegant 4-seater couches and 2 chrome sling back chairs in which to relax in while watching your favourite movie on the plasma TV (with full entertainment system).
A four-seater glass dining room table makes up the perfect dining area from which to entertain in, while enjoying the wonderful city and mountain views. While the glass, marble and steel kitchen with state of the art kitchen ware create a smooth finish to this open plan living area.
Set back from the main living area you will find a well sized guest bedroom with private access to the balcony area and wonderful views of Signal Hill and the city. Carpeted, air conditioned with original art, the guest bedroom is tastefully decorated in cool grey and cream tones.
Leading on from the guest bedroom you will find the guest bathroom. Slick and sophisticated it offers a large shower, basin and toilet with grey, cream and wooden colour luxury finishes.
A wooden staircase leads from the entertainment area to the second level where you will find the well appointed en-suite Master bedroom. A king sized brown leather bed with satin and silk sheets, designer wooden furniture and breath taking views await you. The generous en suite bathroom offers a large bath, walk in shower and basin with lots of cupboard space in the same cool tones found throughout the apartment.
A wooden staircase takes you to the next level where the ideal work from home office is found. A comfortable leather sleeper couch chair and glass top office desk make up the space with its very own private balcony from which to enjoy a much deserved break while enjoying the panoramic mountain and city views.
Centrally located with easy access to the main roads and a quick walk to the city centre make this the perfect self catering apartment from which to enjoy a truly enjoyable business vacation.
Popular BoKaap area is one of Cape Town’s oldest areas, rich in history and interesting architecture. Today it has been rejuvenated and is home to Cape Town’s finest designer stores, fashion boutiques and award winning restaurants, wine bars and clubs. The night life is vibrant offering a wide variety of entertainment options for all tastes. Rose Street is within easy walking distance to the popular Long Street and Kloof Street as well as the world famous V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Convention Centre. The beaches and Table Mountain are a quick 10 minute drive while the main roads can all be easily accessed.
– 3 level, 2 bedroom boutique apartment
– Large balcony with views of Signal Hill, city and Lion’s head
– 4 outdoor designer chairs and table + 2 lounge back chairs
– Open plan living area with sliding doors
– Original art
– 2 x 4-seater couch and 2 x white designer sling back chairs
– Full entrainment system with plasma TV
– 4- seater glass dining room table
– Open plan kitchen with glass cupboards, state of the art kitchen ware, island work area
– Downstairs guest bedroom with queen sized bed and private access to balcony
– Downstairs guest bathroom with walk in shower, basin, toilet
– Wooden staircase leading to master bedroom- en-suite, king size leather bed
– Generous en-suite with walk in shower, bath, basin, bidet, toilet and cupboard space
– Third level housing office – study area with glass desk table, leather sleeper couch chair and access to private balcony
– Air conditioning, carpeted bedrooms throughout
– 2 secure undercover parking bays