Elegant and peaceful, The Last Word Constantia is a 5-star boutique hotel that is nestled within the southern suburbs. This area is home to the lush Constantia Valley – one of the oldest wine growing regions in the Cape. Here, guests can enjoy a truly luxurious stay that revitalises the senses in every way.
From its shady pool area that is surrounded by trees and flowering plants, to its individually decorated en-suite rooms, soothing lounge and high quality service, guests are invited to relax, unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of the city in this little oasis of calm. Visiting for business? Fear not – the City Centre is less than half an hour away, allowing you the benefit of a location that is quiet but still not too far from the action. Planning a romantic escape? This establishment is ideal for honeymoons and weekend breaks.
The Last Word Constantia Highlights
What does this hotel have to offer its guests, you may be wondering? In addition to being within the centre of the Constantia Wine Route, this establishment is also near to places such as Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and the beautiful greenbelt, allowing a total sense of being away from it all. Some of the top features found here (plus a visual glimpse of what to expect) will show you just what lies in wait for guests…
* 9 beautifully decorated suites, each with a private en-suite bathroom, fine linens and sitting areas
* Swimming pool and patio nestled within a lush garden, offering the perfect place to unwind
* Delicious breakfast included, along with complimentary beverages, with lunches and dinners offered on request at additional charges
* In-house chauffeur available on request, providing transport or tours
* Bright, sunny lounges, sun room and patio opening out into the garden
Find out more about The Last Word Constantia, and discover a tranquil haven in the heart of the southern suburbs that caters to every sense.