A beautiful and stylish residential beach house, offering guests luxury and uninterrupted sea views from every angle. Wrap-around balcony with unmatched panoramic sea views. Built on two levels: the ground floor living area has wall-to-wall sliding doors which fold back to give a lovely indoor/outdoor flow, opening onto the lawn, wooden deck, pool and outdoor entertainment area.
Come to a serene coastal village on the foot of Little Lion’s Head Mountain and situated between Llandudno and the Sandy Bay Nature Reserve. It is 16Km from Cape Town which gives this sanctuary its peaceful atmosphere, free of traffic and pollution. The beaches are clean with soft white sand and refreshing seawater. If you heard that Cape Town has a laid back atmosphere you aint seen nothing until you come and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul in one of the most beautiful places nature has provided.
Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful blue flag status beaches in Cape Town. There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 minute drive away and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
- 850m / 11 minutes’ walk to Llandudno beach
- Sea and sunset views from all rooms
- 5 bedrooms all en-suite
- Private rim flow pool (pool is not fenced but has a safety net)
- Storage tanks with water so the pool will always be full
- Satellite TV (DSTV) and WIFI
- Security system linked to armed response
- Serviced Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry room
- Indoor and outdoor fireplace
- Parking on premises
- Children under adult supervision
- Safe to fit a laptop Beach towels, sun loungers, umbrella and hairdryer available
- Weber facilities outside with seating
- No pets allowed
- Smoking exterior only
Thank you for considering Beach Break for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!