Welcome to Oceanscape, one of our fine 4 star Green Point Self Catering Apartments. View the information below, or make an enquiry in order to receive updated rates & availability.
Situated in the bustling urban neighbourhood of Green Point, just minutes away from the CBD and V&A Waterfront, Oceanscape offers a tranquil 136 square metre (1464 square foot) two bedroom apartment in the breath-taking Seven on T development. Designed by the leading South African architects of Blok, this contemporary eco-conscious apartment is fitted with the latest green technology. Soothing shades of neutral are offset by monochrome, metal and wood, with top of the range Smeg appliances providing all the comforts of a luxurious home from home.
From the fully equipped kitchen that includes Nespresso machine, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and island hob, to its two beautifully furnished bedrooms that offer private balcony access and unparalleled views, Oceanscape effortlessly caters to the needs of the modern traveller.
Designed in a unique U-shape, with an abundance of natural light that creates a bright, welcoming living space, the apartment is located in a peaceful, leafy corner of Green Point. This enviable location makes the apartment central to many of the city’s major tourist and business attractions. Whether you need to be based in easy reach of the Cape Town International Convention Centre and City Centre, or you want to be near to the world-class beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, this area puts you right in the heart of the city. Book your stay at Oceanscape Cape Town today for a truly memorable stay.
- Comfortable, modern sofa and additional armchairs
- Remote controlled lighting
- Hardwood oak flooring
- Bio-ethanol fireplace
- Television with DVD player and entertainment system
- Writing desk with bookshelf
- Panoramic views of the city, harbour and ocean
- Fully equipped kitchen with top of the range Smeg appliances and all the other self-catering equipment needed for fuss-free self-catering
- Stove and oven situated in centre island, with overhead extractor
- Soft-touch drawers and cabinets, with ample storage space
- Dining table situated between kitchen and living area
- 8-seater dining table on covered balcony offering unrivalled city and mountain views
- Patio dining area complete with a wood barbeque
- Panoramic views of the city, harbour and Atlantic Ocean
- Master bedroom equipped with king sized bed, vanity, walk-in closet, balcony, en-suite bathroom, and air-conditioning
- Second bedroom equipped with queen sized bed, balcony, and private bathroom
- Master bedroom includes en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower and twin basins
- Second bathroom equipped with bath and twin basins
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Remote controlled lighting
- Green water heating system
- Secure parking
- Housekeeping services Monday – Friday (additional on request)
Thank you for considering Oceanscape for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!