8 Apostle Road
Residential home with outstanding views & wind sheltered private garden 7 minutes’ walk to Llandudno beach. Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches (blue flag status) in Cape Town. There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 minute drive away and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
- 1 bedroom en suite leading onto patio with 6 seater table
- Large kitchen, lounge and bar area with sea view, leading onto patio
- Separate dining room seating 8
- Satellite TV and Explora DSTV, Internet access
- 3 bedrooms all en suite
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room, guest toilet and bar area leading onto balcony and garden
- Downstairs is available for monthly rental.
Services and Extra Information
- sparkling, heated, salt pool. Surrounded by palm trees & totally private
- ocean, mountain and sunset views from balcony & terrace
- open plan, fully equiped kitchen, lounge, dining room & bar area leading onto balcony & garden
- secluded wind sheltered garden with Weber BBQ facilities
- seperate dining room with beautiful yellowwood table dining set that seats 8
- underfloor heating
- children welcome (please note that pool is unfenced)
- linen, towels and beach towels provided
- 4 sun loungers with lots of outdoor space
- garage available for 2 cars
- complimentary servicing once a week. Additional cleaning can be arranged at R300 per day (additional charges apply for weekends & public holidays
- seperate laundry room with washer and dryer
- DSTV Explora extra view
- small safe for passports etc.
- alarm system linked to armed response
Thank you for considering 8 Apostle Road for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!