“Sea view – all day, every day” Fusing contemporary design with laid-back comfort, this apartment offers 2 bedrooms, catering up to 4 guests with ease. It is an ideal choice for those travelling for business, who wish to be near to business districts such as the bustling Cape Town CBD, as well as leisure travellers, honeymooners and even small families traveling with children, this apartment has everything you could ever wish for in a luxury self-catering abode.
The suburb of Sea Point lies close to the renowned V&A Waterfront, offering an affluent, peaceful locale that is best-known for its long stretch of promenade. With views of the promenade, along with the beautiful ocean and its breath-taking sunsets, guests can choose to relax in the apartments sunroom while enjoying tea or coffee, unwind in the comfortable living room that also offers sea views and enjoy meals prepared in the high-end kitchen that is fitted with the latest self-catering appliances.
Guests can easily head out to savour a meal or cocktail at one of the many excellent restaurants in the area, or venture to the equally impressive dining options found in the nearby suburbs of Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, De Waterkant and the City Bowl. As a family-friendly accommodation choice that does not compromise on style, guests travelling with children are welcomed.
Friends, business colleagues and other travel groups are equally welcomed, making Vue Devant an outstanding choice for any guests who are seeking a central, luxurious ocean-facing apartment.
- Modern yet cosy open-plan living area offering ocean views from a large picture window
- Large couch as well as 2 contemporary living chairs
- Wall-mounted television, complete with satellite channels and sound system
- Trendy artwork and décor touches are balanced by soft lighting to provide ambiance
- Sunroom with comfortable seating, boasting views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Separate kitchen, fitted with modern white and chrome finishes
- Fully equipped with crockery, tableware and everything else required for fuss-free self-catering
- Two-door oven, microwave and other high-end appliances, including washing machine and dryer
- Open-plan style dining room positioned near to living area
- Oblong dining table with comfortable upholstered chairs, seating 6 guests
- Understated décor along with serving board for drinks and condiments
- Fine china and tableware to ensure a sophisticated dining experience
- 2 bedrooms – each beautifully furnished with carefully chosen linens, artwork and other décor touches
- Main bedroom has a large bed with en-suite bathroom, vanity and television
- Second bedroom has 2 twin beds with wall-mounted television and fan
- Ample closet space is provided in the hallway adjacent to bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, including main en-suite
- Both bathrooms are fitted with bath, spacious walk-in shower, double basins, heated towel racks and luxury toiletries
- Writing desk/work space with power points to plug in laptops
- Indoor/outdoor sound system and speakers
- Housekeeping on request
- All linen and towels
- TotalStay welcome pack
- Luxury toiletries
- 24/7 guest support and concierge service
- Wireless internet access
- 24 hour access controlled security
- Direct lift access to apartment
- Washer and dryer
- Family friendly
- Free parking on premises
Thank you for considering Vue Devant for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!