Celebrity-status luxury living unfolds here, at the iconic Villa Le Thallo. This newly revamped property oozes boldness, strength and yet sophisticated elegance. Contrasting decor, textures and colour embody a subtle African earthy feel, while contemporary art pieces captivate.
Surrounded by coastal greenery, you’re gently wrapped in sublime privacy: guarded by Lions Head, and the sparkling Atlantic ocean glittering in the background. Splash out in the enormous outdoor rim flow pool, laze in the sun loungers or fire up the pizza oven for some epic outdoor entertaining under the giant oak tree. Otherwise, step indoors to escape to one of the plush bedrooms, or open plan living area with floor-to-ceiling glass doors serving superlative views. This is one for the books. Look no further.
Situated a quick 5 minutes drive to Camps Bay beach, where the strip of world class restaurants and bars next to the white sandy beach and crystal clear ocean beckons you to unwind and relax all day long. Behind the house, less than a 2 minute drive is Table mountain and the entrance to Lions head.
The famous V&A Waterfront area with its vast selection of art galleries, shops, entertainment and restaurants are a mere 20 minute drive away.
- 5-bedroom 6-bathroom villa situated over 3 levels with access to the different level via stairs
- Upper level has bedrooms 1-4 all en-suite.
- Middle level has all the living areas, a study, guest toilet, as well as the pool.
- Lower level with outside stairs and separate entrance has bedroom 5, en-suite
- Additional study is in another building up a flight of stairs with full bathroom
- Wireless internet fibre and uncapped
- This villa has solar-charged batteries to ensure you are not too inconvenienced by the current power outages South Africa is experiencing. All the lights and plugs are connected to our independent off-the-grid power supply.
- Alarm linked to armed response unit
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday with week-ends and public holidays optional
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Garaging for 3 cars
- Large pool 14 x 4 m, 8 sun loungers
- Built in wood burning bbq
- Aircon/heaters throughout except bedroom 5
- Gas stove, electric oven, Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV
- Lounge with wide doors opening up to pool patio, mountain views
- Dining room with 10-seater dining table
- Kitchen with scullery
- Study with 2 chairs
- TV room with outside dining area and large 75” TV
- Guest toilet
Large desk, sea and mountain views, en-suite with shower.
- Large pool with optional pool heating on request
- Undercover outdoor lounge area with 2 couches
- 8-seater Dining table next to the pool, and 8-seater dining table next to the TV room
- 2 x 4-seater smaller tables on the patio
- 6 pool loungers
- Large built in woodburning bbq, pizza oven and gas stove
- Bedroom 1 upstairs:
King X-Length, walk in shower and free-standing bath, sliding doors opening up to balcony with sea views, outside seating, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 2 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), sea view and mountain views, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet across the passage, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 3 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins) with sea and mountain views, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. Aircon/heating
- Bedroom 4 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), mountain views, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 5 outside entrance and downstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), 4-seater dining table and small lounge area, garden views, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower , sliding doors open up to patio with 6-seater dining table, 2 sun loungers and access to lush garden
Thank you for considering Villa Le Thallo for your stay in Cape Town. Book with us now for the lowest rates available online guaranteed.