Situated just outside Hout Bay, Cape Town, along the sweeping bends of Chapman’s Peak Drive, Tintswalo Atlantic enjoys uninterrupted views of Atlantic Ocean’s cobalt waters. Hugging the mountainside, the lodge offers sublime vistas and Cape sun-bathing, while the scent of carp and fine sea spray lingers in the air.
Each exotic Island Suite offers luxurious accommodation and five star service to Cape Town travellers seeking respite from the urban hustle, while remaining in close proximity to the region’s most exciting activities.
Tintswalo Atlantic remains Cape Town’s hidden gem, with its unsurpassed location, a place where the soul meets the sea.
Tintswalo Atlantic is a 5 star, award-winning boutique lodge nestled at the base of the ocean-facing Table Mountain National Park. Perfectly located on the water’s edge of the Atlantic Ocean, the boutique shoreline lodge enjoys the best of both ocean and mountainside views. Surrounded by nature, guests can indulge in the luxury and solitude of this magnificent seaside destination. Hailed locally as the most dramatic and romantic destination in Southern Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic is the perfect venue option for weddings, honeymoons, romantic getaways and special occasions. With eight beautifully styled luxury suites and one magnificent 2-bedroom luxury suite, taking inspiration from some of the most interesting islands from around the world. Tintswalo Atlantic presents all the luxuries of a world-class hotel, including beach side dining, long hours of leisure and personalised service. Chef’s Warehouse at Tintswalo Atlantic is a contemporary restaurant offering dining on a large expansive deck with the shimmering ocean right next to your table. This eatery welcomes resident guests, as well as casual diners for lunch and dinner, with an experienced team of Chef’s Warehouse at the helm. The dining concept will feature fresh, seasonal cuisine that will make it a memorable dining experience with the best view in the world!
• 8 ocean-facing Luxury Island Suites with full en-suite bathroom, private balcony, wood burning fireplace and premium sea view
• 1 Opulent 2-bedroom luxury suite with full en-suite bathrooms, central lounge area, wood burning fireplaces and leisure deck overlooking Hout Bay
• Chef’s Warehouse at Tintswalo Atlantic Restaurant
• Luxurious private and exclusive ‘Resident Lounge’ and bar with private deck for in-house guests
• Spacious wooden deck with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and Hout Bay Harbour
• Well-stocked wine cellar offering the Cape’s finest selection of wine varietals
• Fully licensed bar
• Heated pool with ocean view – exclusive to in-house guests
• Concierge services
• Hiking trails from the Lodge
• Free Wi-Fi in all suites and main Lodge
• Secure parking
• Boutique gift shop with a fine selection of curios
• In-room Spa treatments available (additional charge)
• Small spa treatment room (additional charge)
• Airport transfers (additional charge)
• Transfers around the magnificent Cape Town and wine lands area (additional charge)
• Tintswalo for Kids – For more information please enquire with our Reservations office for the 2 bedroom family suite *
• Tea & Coffee Facility
• Bottle of Tintswalo house wine on arrival
• Wood burning fireplace
• Electronic room safe
• DSTV – Satellite TV
• Wi-Fi – complimentary
• Hair dryer with a vanity table
• Room service available
• Mini bar stocked and charged on consumption
• Sundowner canapés