THE VILLA OFFERS:
– High speed internet (Latest – meshed system)
– Complimentary N’espresso capsules for Espresso machine & drinking water
– Surround Sound: Bluetooth compatible Sonos system throughout villa
– Power back up in case of load shredding (Electrical cuts)
– Highly secured property: Alarm and Electric fence surrounding property
– Internal & external alarm system linked to 24-hour emergency response company
-Two housekeepers : Mon – Fri 9am to 4pm & Sat 9am to 12pm (excluding public holidays).
-Temperature Control: Air-conditioned and heated bedrooms
– Inclinator: Outside lift / stair lift.
– DSTV satellite television in all bedrooms. A large garden area & heated pool
Fantastic Ocean view from every bedroom
Featuring a barbeque and upper deck terrace
Pool room with separate shower, relaxing area and large plasma TV
Uncapped Wi-Fi: ADSL internet connection with Wi-Fi throughout the property.Garages: 2 lock-up garages with direct internal access to the villa.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen featuring 5 plate gas cooker, 2ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, separate wine fridge & Nespresso Coffee machine.
Large scullery with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
Steward: Ensures that everything is in working order. Cleans the pool, maintains the garden, helps with luggage/shopping, is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
House Keeper: Will clean the house, change linen/towels and is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
1) SANDPIPER | Master King-sized bed Sweeping views of Camps Bay and Lion’s Head Large outside balcony Separate lounge area with plasma TV & DSTV Huge bathroom with double vanity Double shower Roll-top bath Walk-in dressing room Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air conditioned and heated
2) WAGTAIL | Queen sized bed Balcony with sweeping views Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air-conditioned and heated Built-in cupboards
3) FIREFINCH | Twin single beds, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Shower. Dressing table-desk Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
4) STARLING | Queen sized bed, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
5) GANNET | Queen sized bed, Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Shower Direct access to terrace Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
6) STUDIO LOFT | King sized bed, En-suite bathroom, Built-in cupboards, small living room with stunning direct ocean view, Plasma TV & DSTV & open kitchenette, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
WHAT WE HAVE IN PLACE FOR LOAD SHEDDING / POWER CUTS IN SA
We have an uninterrupted power supply system but are only there to provide basic power/lighting/alarm.
You can access the full house via one main entrance.
Other things to note
Below is an information directory for the house and some useful information about the area.
There are international plugs plus additional adapters in the TV lounge cupboard (next to kitchen).
There is a safe in each bedroom with operating instructions by the unit.
Hairdryers are in the cupboard of each bedroom.
A private chef can be arranged with prior notice for an additional cost
Babysitting can be arranged by prior notice
There is an underfloor heating dial in the master bedroom which also heats the bathroom floor. All air conditioning units are also equipped with a heating option. Please do not leave doors & windows open when using the AC unit.
The swimming pool is heated and is used at your own risk, towels are available in the pool lounge. Children under the age of 12 years old must be supervised at all times.
HOUSEKEEPING AND HOUSE STEWARD
Housekeeping (Gloria) and House Steward (Matthews) are at the villa from Monday to Friday 09.00 – 16.00 and Saturday morning 09.00 – 12.00.
LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING
• There is a washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room. We offer one complimentary load of laundry on the second day of your stay. Please liaise with Christine as Sandpiper can take no responsibility for damage to clothes laundered by us. Linen and towels are changed every third day.
• For any additional washing & ironing undertaken by Christine (after the second day of your stay), an additional cost of R100/load will apply – this is to be paid to Lavinia.
Thank you for considering Sandpiper House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!