Nettleton House is bold and earthy, as well as light and uncluttered. It was designed to optimise the beautiful views of Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and the Atlantic Ocean and works well for a family with a young child.
The house has an incredible outdoor entertainment area which overlooks the whole of Clifton and is perfectly positioned so that guests get the best possible view of the evening sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean.
The Garage and Entrance level is accessed via a gentle cascade of steps or via a vehicle ramp; from there one can proceed down through the house using the lift which reveals glimpses of views over Camps Bay. Alternatively, guests can use the timber clad stairs, which guides the visitor down while viewing part of the homes extensive art collection.
The next level is the bedroom level containing the master bedroom suite and the guest/children wing. The bedroom suite contains a private Bali Lounge, double bathrooms, his and hers dressing rooms as well as Pyjama Lounge with Kitchenette.
The visitor is able to by-pass this private level, using the lift or the stairs, to arrive on the main Living level of the home. Here the home opens up towards the landscaped garden, rim-flow pool and expansive outdoor entertainment area, including a sunken fire-pit and an outdoor play area.
The spaces are divided into a family living area and a more formal living/entertaining area. The family area links the open plan kitchen to living room, study space and playroom while the formal lounge accesses the media room and bar.
The lowest level of the house contains an office, a Gym with bathroom, steam room and Sauna, two guest rooms and, in a separate wing, 2 staff suites.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
• Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Dual Vanity, Balcony, View of Sea
• Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Balcony, View of Sea (Interlinking with Bedroom 3)
• Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Balcony, View of Sea, (Interlinking with Bedroom 4)
• Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Heated towel rail, Sea View.
• Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Television, Lounge area, Balcony, View of Sea
• Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Balcony Sea View
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Espresso Machine
• Ice maker
• Wet bar
• Formal dining area seating for 12
• Air conditioning
• Sound System
• Home Theatre
• Exercise room
• Office/ Study
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Security System
• 24-hour armed response
• Steam room
• Kids Playroom
• Storage Room
• Wine Seller
• Infinity Pool (heated)
• Alfresco dining
• Sun loungers
• Pizza oven
• Parking Secure
• Garage x 7
• View of Sea
STAFF & SERVICES
• Airport transfer
• Welcome basket
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
• Villa pre-stocking
• Activities and excursions
• Butler service
Points of Interest
• 7 minute drive to Atlantic Seaboard
• 9 minute drive to Lion’s Head
• 14 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
• 16 minute drive to Cape Town City Centre
• 16 minute drive to Table Mountain
• 6 minute drive to Clifton Beach
• 7 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
• 40 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Thank you for considering Nettleton House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!