Camps Bay Blue offers self-catering studio apartments for the discerning visitor for short- and long-term stays.
The studios are in a newly constructed building located on the foothills of Table Mountain in Cape Town. All the studios offer magnificent sea views and of the Twelve Apostles’ promontories which form part of the Table Mountain chain.
Situated 1.3 km from the famous Camps Bay beach, Camps Bay blue offers easy access to the nightlife of the Camps Bay Strip.
Our self-catering studios have a fully appointed bathroom with a free-standing bath, separate shower and toilet and double basin vanity. Relax in the bath and still enjoy the sea view.
Each studio has a king-size extra-length bed or alternatively, twin single extra-length beds, depending on guests’ preference. There is an adjacent smaller en-suite bedroom for guests who prefer a two-bedroomed suite.
Please Note that in order to have such a good view we are in an elevated position and there is a total of 74 steps from road level to the suites. We have porterage for the suitcases Monday to Friday, from 9 AM till 5 PM. Unfortunately, there is no wheelchair access or access for the infirm.
Our self-catering studios have a kitchen nook for light cooking and warming pre-cooked meals and of course, making breakfast, tea, coffee, et cetera.
- Microwave with Grill
- 55-inch Smart Television on which you can hook up your own Netflix, DStv, etc from your smartphone.
- Free Fiber Wi-Fi
- The studio is serviced daily
- Covered balcony with loungers, but for those who wish to improve their suntan, pull the loungers to an open area for sun lounging. Be careful of the African sun – it can be very fierce!
- Communal swimming pool and deck adjacent to the little garden
- Off-street guest parking adjacent to the house.
- Bath and swimming pool towels will be provided.