808 Cartwrights Corner is a contemporary studio apartment that is situated in a beautifully restored 1970s building on Adderley Street in the heart of the Cape Town City Centre. This location puts guests in the very centre of the city, close to world-class landmarks such as the South African Museum and Company Gardens, South African National Gallery, Adderley Street Flower Market, Greenmarket Square, Cape Town International Convention Centre and many more besides.
But, while the apartment is perfect for couples and singles planning a holiday, it also offers a convenient lock up and go apartment for corporate travellers. From washing machine to storage space, a full bathroom, incredible city views, top-of-the-range kitchen, wall-mounted television and on-site communal swimming pool and gym, Urban Escape has everything you need for a city break in a secure, compact home from home apartment.
- Comfortable, trendy one room living at its best
- Wall-mounted flat screen television
- Arm chairs, rug and side tables provide a cosy space for relaxation
- Modern open-plan kitchen fully fitted with self-catering appliances and equipment
- Washing machine also provided
- Small two seater dining table alongside kitchen
- Dining area opens out onto balcony, with city views to enjoy with meals
- Balcony overlooking the city, offering panoramic views
- Studio bedroom with comfortable, large bed
- Ample storage closets available along with plug points and built-in shelves
- High quality linens, plump cushions and soft blankets
- En-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Free WiFi
- Secure parking
- Access to communal swimming pool and gym
- Housekeeping services Monday – Friday (additional on request)
Thank you for considering 808 Cartwright’s Corner for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!