Two Berry House
4 Bedroom Villa close to Llandudno Beach. Llandudno lies nestled in a private and peaceful cove with one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches (blue flag status) in Cape Town. There is no commercial activity which makes this area very private and exclusive. Camps Bay and Hout Bay are only a 5 minute drive away and offer a large variety of bars, restaurants and shops.
A wonderful family home just a minute from the white sands of Llandudno Beach. Watch the sunset from the deck or enjoy sundowners on the rocks just in front of the house or engage in breath-taking nature walks in the mountains nearby.
The front lounge is light and airy with beautiful exposed trusses and sun streaming through the doors. Offering stunning views out to the mountains and sea. The sundowner deck leads off the lounge and timber decking runs the length of the house creating a lovely sociable walkway to enjoy the garden and pool below. The heavy shutters create filtered light in the hot afternoons. Perfect for family summer holidays.
The kitchen has a large sociable table and an open plan feel. Look at the ocean whilst cooking up a special family meal on the French Rosieres double gas oven. Family room with TV is adjacent to the kitchen. The double doors open onto the timber walkway with views of the garden and extra space to enjoy reading and relaxing.
The outside entertainment area with open fireplace to cook in (and Weber available) is sheltered from the summer winds and offers direct access to the kitchen as well as a staircase leading down to the lawned garden. Sparkling pool with step running around the inside for toddler enjoyment. It is fully walled and gated. Enjoy a day at the pool or a day on the pristine beach 400 metres from the house. The pool is surrounded by a very secure steel fence and gate.
Quality bed linen and towels provided. Pool and garden serviced once per week. Public Holidays & weekends cleaning available on request at additional cost.
Two Berry is at the end of the cul-de-sac and is one road back from the beach, and the road leads to a shady path down to the beach so one can avoid any cars and having to find parking.
- Sundowner deck leads off the lounge and timber decking runs the length of the house creating a lovely sociable walkway to enjoy the garden and pool below
- Fully equipped kitchen with large dining table
- Gazebo with open fireplace and Weber, with staircase leading down to top lawn
- Family room attached to the kitchen with Satellite TV
- The top garden has a level lawn which leads out from the bedrooms and shady trees
- Uncapped WIFI
- The lower garden is fully walled and gated with swimming pool
- Villa is secured with an electric fence, garden beams and high walls
- Double garage, plus off-street parking for 2 cars
- Cleaning can be arranged for R450 / day
- Pre / post clean R 1800 for bookings less than 4 nights
- Kitchen includes: Gas hob / Electric oven / Fridge / Freezer / Microwave Oven / Kettle / Toaster / Coffee maker / Dishwasher
- Children under adult supervision welcome No parties please Pool can be heated on special request by prior arrangement at additional cost
Thank you for considering Two Berry House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!