The Villa, with its resident pets and relaxed, peaceful atmosphere, is perfect for either groups of adult friends or families who enjoy being immersed in nature, whilst enjoying the luxury and comfort of a beautifully, appointed and equipped home in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands. The hideaway is a wonderland of places to escape and play with an adventure or new nook to explore around every corner. The Villa is a short drive from from a handful of well known restaurants, as well as the very popular house of Sparkling wine – JC le Roux.
The Manor House offer 3 en suite bedrooms, all upstairs and also has a central media entertainment area with fireplace to cuddle up as a family to relax. The fourth bedroom is a separate suite next to the swimming pool and overlooks the lake. Life at this villa centres around the extensive outdoor areas – the beautifully maintained gardens under majestic oak and pine trees, sweeping verandas, balustrade terracing, fountains and picturesque dam vistas are all part of this wonderful villa.
Hiding away in gardens is every child’s dream – a jungle gym play area, a teepee with fire pit, tree house, Zip line into the dam, are all begging to be explored with the resident great danes. The Summer Room is an integral part of the Cape lifestyle and this home – a place to relax on comfortable sofas and easy access to the majestic pool. Winter time beckons the use of the cosy fireplace and warm atmosphere.
Enjoy a glass of wine on the floating deck as the sun sets and glows on the distant Helderberg Mountains. Unique to this property is a dam, and eco pool within it. Fish and play in the natures haven. For the romantic in you, retreat to the deck hidden in the trees and dine under the stars, as you embrace the feeling of how life should be, enjoying complete peace of mind in a secure, serene environment.
• 2 level house
• In the Cape Winelands – approx. 10 minutes drive into Stellenbosch ( shops and restaurants) 40 min drive to Cape Town CBD.
• 1.7km to Asara Wine Estate , 22km to Cape Town International Airport
• Wireless internet, telephone
• 24 hour monitored alarm, external beams, live in security
• Cleaning Monday – Sunday , Villa Manager, continental breakfast served daily
• Child safety issues – the pool has a net if required, otherwise wonderful property for adventurous children
Living and Dining
• Main lounge with two seating area, fire place and desk
• Upstairs TV room with Satellite TV with fireplace leading onto front and back balcony ( seating 4 – 6) , Aircon
• Summer room with fireplace alongside pool, with protective awnings
• Sound system ( IPOD)
• Dining area for 12 guests with fire place, drawing room alongside the dining area leads onto terrace with outdoor dining
• Fully equipped kitchen, with adjoining breakfast room ( 10) all the mod coms – blender, mixer, nespresso machine, and Aga
• Bar ( stocked with local brands ) leading off formal dining area with doors onto terrace
• Vineyard and mountain views
• Guest toilet downstair, study downstairs leading onto terrace
• Air con/fire place
• Large garden with rolling lawns, dam, jetty and rowing boat
• Cordoned off play area with Jungle gym, swings
• Heated pool – solar – Approx 10 x 5 m, 2 umbrellas, 4 sun loungers, 2 hanging chairs
• Eco pool on edge of dam ( approx 4 x 4 m ) , separate sun downer deck over looking dam, zip line into dam
• Steam room, Jacuzzi
• Outdoor dining for 10 on terrace , separate seating in trees for 8, outdoor dining for 10 on front patio with wood BBQ, outdoor sound system
• BBQ in Summer room and pizza oven with separate dining overlooking the dam
• Parking – secure parking for 5 cars
Master Bedroom (Top level)
• King bed & en-suite with shower with large bath, double vanity
• Leads onto balcony with views of vineyard
• Safe, gas fire place, dressing area
Second Bedroom (Top level)
• Double bed and single bed & en-suite with bath
• Leads onto balcony
• Queen and en-suite with shower
• Leads onto balcony
Fourth Bedroom- separate suite
• King bed and en-suite with shower
• Leads onto balcony with views of the lake
• Adjacent to the pool, TV with dual view
Thank you for considering La Jardin for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!