Resting beneath the Twelve Apostles with breath-taking mountain and ocean views, this beautifully designed villa is split over two levels, exuding modern comfort and style.
The upper level of the house features four bedrooms, including the gorgeous master bedroom with king-size bed, open-plan en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, air-conditioning and stunning ocean views. Four bathrooms are designed and decorated in minimalist hues of white with natural accents and have glass-enclosed walk-in showers, soaking tubs, and single vanities.
The lower level of the house features a stylish lounge, dining and entertainment area which flows out onto a large terrace with wooden decking and a rim-flow swimming pool which seems to connect with the ocean in the distance. The spacious, open-plan entertainment area offers comfortable couches, a flat screen television and air-conditioning, while an outdoor lounge area on the deck is the ideal place to relax over sundowners.
A fully-equipped state-of-the-art kitchen in shades of white & charcoal has a sleek breakfast bar and stools, and top-of-the-range appliances. The kitchen flows into the open-plan dining room where up to eight guests can dine together, which is adjacent to a beautifully furnished lounge with couches, armchairs, flat-screen television and spectacular ocean views. The lounge and dining room connect seamlessly with the large terrace, which has a glass balustrade, comfy couches, outdoor seating for six people, and a barbeque.
Fully secure with an alarm, this elegant Camps Bay home boasts a double garage, as well as off-street parking in the driveway. A short drive will take you to the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, as well as the iconic Table Mountain and the bustling city centre.
- Four bedroom house with contemporary, minimalist décor
- A fully-equipped kitchen with top-end appliances
- Four bedrooms with king or double beds in deluxe linens and ample cupboard space
- Four en-suite/shared bathrooms with walk-in showers and soaking tubs
- Private terrace with sun loungers, barbeque, and outdoor dining table for six
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Totalstay welcome pack
- Situated in Willesden Road in Camps Bay
- Within an easy walking distance of MyCiti Bus stops
- Within an easy walking distance of plenty of shops, cafés, restaurants, buzzing bars, and other facilities and services on Victoria Road
- A short drive from the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, and the Cape Town CBD, and the Blue Flag beaches of Clifton
Living Room / Dining Room
- Stylish and elegant designer décor
- Comfortable couches and armchairs
- Flat-screen television with satellite channels and entertainment system
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open onto a large terrace with panoramic ocean views
- Dining table and chairs for up to ten people
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
- Breakfast counter with bar stools
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, and en-suite bathroom
- Four king or double bedrooms with en-suite or shared bathrooms and ample cupboard space
- Four en-suite/shared bathrooms with walk-in showers, soaking tubs, vanities, and toilets
- Sleek tiled flooring
- Entertainment lounge with flat-screen television, DSTV, DVD player, and sound system
- Private terrace with table and chairs for outdoor dining, and a barbeque
- Rim-flow swimming pool
- Secure parking and access control
- Double garage
- Off-street parking in driveway
Thank you for considering Jo Leo for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!