1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CITY CENTRE CAPE TOWN
A warm welcoming city apartment feels when entering the apartment. Walking down the corridor, the bedroom entrance is to your right.
The bedroom has a warm feeling decorated with red colors and the headboard is dark brown. It is enough to want you to crawl into the bed on those cold winter nights Cape Town loves sharing. The bathroom is on your right as you enter the bedroom, with the shower hidden behind the door. Perfect to have a warm shower and straight into the welcoming bed.
Going down the corridor you go into the open-plan kitchen living room. The one that is on cooking duty won’t need to feel alone being it an open planned area they can also enjoy the company of the rest of the family. Having the kitchen island provides the cook to still have some form of privacy unless there is one that would like to join in a conversation about the day’s happenings there is bar stools. The open-plan kitchen and living area are also decorated with warm and natural colors with African Traditional paintings, it tweaks those that love our vast variety of cultures in Africa and in the Mother City. The kitchen is equipped especially for those that enjoy cooking but still enjoy the love of take-out, can’t be in the central city and not go out and explore the different tastes that are on offer.
The double sleeper couch is perfect for a small family. The children can enjoy a movie or cartoons on those lazy days. Looking out onto the entire City, from the Castle of Good Hope to the harbor, catching a glimpse of Blouberg far off in the distance to the magnificent building structure our Mother City has to offer.
The apartment is located centrally in the CBD. Everything is located within a short walking distance, from MyCiti bus terminals, local train and bus stations, taxis as well as the Red Tour Hop-On Hop-Off bus stops. From famous galleries, restaurants, and coffee shops as well St Georges Mall. Walking distance from a variety of well know locations from Cape of Good Hope Castle, Parliament, District Six Museum, and the library for book lovers. Mount Nelson is a stroll through the Company Gardens behind the Parliament. The famous Long Street is also a short walk from the apartment and only need to call a Taxi after a good night out. You don’t need a vehicle to enjoy your work trip or holiday
- Fully furnished and beautifully modern decorated city apartment
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- A large flat-screen TV with DSTV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric stove & oven, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- 2-seat kitchen island table
- 1 Bedroom en-suite
- 1 bathroom (shower only), basin & toilet
- Bedding configuration: 1 x Queen
- Double sleeper couch to accommodate children only
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- Non Smoking
- Dedicated secure basement parking
- Level: 12th Floor
- Secure complex
- Access: Elevator & stairs
- Gym, rooftop swimming pool, and entertainment area in the building