2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN DE WATERKANT WITH BALCONY AND MOUNTAIN VIEW
– A fully furnished and warmly decorated 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment
– Fully equipped light wood kitchen.
– Open plan living and dining room with a large balcony boasting amazing mountain and city views.
– Flat screen TV with DSTV (Satellite – hotel bouquet)
– 6 seater indoor dining table and 4 seater breakfast counter
– 2 bedrooms (main bedroom en-suite) with ample closet space
– Bedding Configuration: 1 x Queen bed & 2 x Single beds
– Double sleeper couch
– 2 Bathrooms: 2nd Bathroom – Bath, Shower, Basin and Toilet
– En-suite Bathroom – Shower, Basin and Toilet
– Bed linen and towels provided
– Balcony with outdoor dining furniture and sun beds
– Internet Access ( Uncapped Fibre WiFi)
– Floor Fans
– Safe ( Security box)
– Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
– Secure Basement Parking
– Level: 10th Floor
– Access: Elevator
Situated on the 10th floor in an upmarket apartment block; this spacious two-bedroom and two-bathroom apartment is ideal for that family summer vacation with uncapped fibre internet & Airconditioning. With the large balcony allows you to enjoy the amazing city and mountain views Cape Town has to offer. The living room and main bedroom both open up onto the balcony giving you easy access when entertaining outdoors. The modern and spacious design of the bedrooms creates a comfortable holiday.
Whilst the first bedroom with two single beds shares a full bathroom (spacious shower with massage showerhead, bath, basin and toilet). The main bedroom with a queen sized bed gets to enjoy the privacy of its own en-suite bathroom (spacious shower with a massage showerhead, basin and toilet).
An open plan living, dining room and kitchen get the whole family together; even if some are relaxing on the sofa watching DSTV, cooking or lazing on the sunbeds out on the balcony.
A well equipped kitchen with light wood finishes consisting of an oven (hob), fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and sufficient cutlery and crockery leaves no excuse for dirty laundry and take outs.
When back in the apartment after a long day out on the busy streets of Cape Town, you are reminded of the beautiful city by the artwork of its famous landmarks.