Lakeside Lodge & Spa
Our boutique luxury hotel on the banks of the Swartvlei Lagoon offers cocooning of the highest order with 9 luxurious bedroom suites, a fine restaurant and spa, and friendly staff.
And then there is the natural beauty of this area. Lakeside Lodge is situated in the Wilderness National Park. At the bottom of our garden is the Swartvlei Lagoon, a wetland of international importance frequented by buck and a rich and varied bird population. Welcome in our little corner of Paradise.
Benguela Brasserie & Restaurant offers a variety of wine tasting experiences each expertly paired with award-winning wines from Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate. As a leading producer and wine destination the quality of their wines are of the highest standard. Their vineyards benefit from the unique conditions of the estate’s location at the ocean’s edge, on the southern coast of South Africa.
• Complimentary kayaks
• Complimentary canoes
• Speed boat for skiing and wake boarding
• Our own jetty and shallow water launch facilities
• Deep water launch facilities available 5 minutes away
• Free boat moorings, secure car and boat parking, bike storage
• Swimming pool
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• 9 Luxurious bedroom suites
• Fine dining restaurant
• Day spa
• Wine tasting (chocolate & wine pairing – cheese & wine pairing)
• The Lady Giselle Pontoon Boat
• Shuttle to airport and restaurants (at an additional charge)
• Scenic surrounds. The hotel is in the unspoiled Wilderness National Park and the Swartvlei Lagoon is a wetland of international importance
• Less than 10 minutes from the Garden Route’s golden beaches
• Complimentary mountain bikes
Thank you for considering Lakeside Lodge & Spa for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!