A jewel in Cape Town’s crown, Dunkley House is a shining example of how modern design and styling can enhance a period property’s original features.
From a family residence built in the early 1900’s, we have created an elegant, contemporary guest establishment in a quaint Victorian street in Cape Town’s historic old quarter offering luxury accommodation in the City bowl.
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome. However please note we have a swimming pool that is not covered and Dunkley Guest House is not responsible for any damage or bodily harm done.
- Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib.
- One older child or adult is charged 100% of the room stay per night per person when using existing beds.
- The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- King size Bed
- En-Suite double shower and basins
- French doors opening onto private patio
- Deck chairs and coffee table
- LCD/Flat screen TV
- Hotel DSTV package
- Small lounge
- Air condition
- Clock radio
- Dvd player
- Tea and coffee facilities
Thank you for considering Dunkley House for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!