Bond Street Victorian
This lovely home is situated in the tranquil neighborhood of Tamboerskloof in the historical heart of Cape Town. It is a lovely family homes away from home that has been featured in a few Interior magazines including House and Leisure. Tamboerskloof is a very sought after, cafe-society suburb of Cape Town with many small houses reflecting Cape Town’s rich architectural heritage. Tamboerskloof is situated on both sides of Kloof Nek Road, which is the main road leading from the V&A Waterfront to the Table Mountain Cable Car, passed Signal Hill and over the Nek to Camps Bay.
This gorgeous, sunny home has a stunning view of the Mountain and City, a stone throw away from vibrant Kloof Street. The interior is both stylish and cozy. It has breathtaking views from the upper balcony leading off TV room.
– Sleeps 4 people – 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room
– 2 bedrooms – one with queen size bed for couple and 1 with 2 x singles or single and cot
– 2 Bathrooms en suite
– Lounge (large
– Dining Area (seats 8 people)
– 2 Fireplaces
– Family TV room & Entertainment (TV, DStv, Stereo, DVD)
– Kitchen, fully equipped with all appliances
– Washing (Washing Machine, Dish Washer)
– Baby cot, feeding chair, baby bath, stroller, car seat (from 10kg)
– Patio & Balcony x 2
– BBQ Area (Weber)
– Pool with safety net
– Parking (On Street)
-WiFi (Internet Free)
-Housekeeping 3 times a week (additional cleans @ R350 per day).
Thank you for considering Bond Street Victorian for your stay in Cape Town. Book with Us for the lowest rates available online, guaranteed!