Welcome to Adenium Beachfront Apartment, one of our fine 4 star Mouille Point Self Catering Apartments. View the information below, or make an enquiry in order to receive updated rates & availability.
Experience Cape Town and all it’s beauty from this spacious, sunny and modern apartment situated in a prime position on South Africa’s sought after Mouille Point beachfront. Combining luxury, sea views and close proximity to the V&A Waterfront and the City Centre, Adenium is the perfect choice for both business and recreational visitors Situated on Cape Town’s “Platinum Mile”, offering views of the Atlantic Ocean and easy viewing of the yachts sailing by. Adenium comprises 2 double bedrooms (one double, one twin) with walk in cupboards, a bathroom with luxurious double shower, and a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen which opens to a spacious living and dining area.
Mouille Point is situated at the start of Cape Town’s famous Atlantic seaboard. Just 30 minutes from the Cape Town International airport, and easily accessible by Cape Town’s freeways, it is central to all of Cape Town’s top attractions and beaches, yet away from the hustle and bustle. Within walking distance of Adenium (1.5 km) is the most visited tourist attraction in Africa, the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. If you don’t care to walk, the apartment is on the V&A Waterfront bus and taxi routes with a bus passing the front door every twenty minutes.
The Waterfront offers
- 270 local and international boutiques and retail outlets.
- A wide selection of top quality restaurants and coffee shops.
- The Nelson Mandela Gateway (the departure point for visits to Robben
- Cruises and helicopter flights around the peninsula.
- Mainstream and art cinemas.
- Craft markets and curio shops.
- Buskers, entertainers and an open air amphitheatre.
- Cape Town?s Tourist Information Centre, the departure point for a variety of
tours of the peninsula including The Winelands, Cape Point, Table Mountain
and The West Coast.
- Internet Cafes, The Two Oceans Aquarium, The African Maritime Museum and
boating slipway for launching small craft.